Happy Friday y'all! Without sounding too vain, I thought I'd share a little bit about myself this week. I honestly don't enjoy talking about myself. It makes me slightly uncomfortable. BUT, I've had so many new people on my instagram feed, it was about time I shared a little bit about myself. Ready?
1. Summer is my favorite season. This comes as a shock to most people because I live in Florida. Yes, it is hot. Yes, it is humid. BUT, summer nights? They are the best! I live for long summer nights with salty air, sunburn and a margarita in my hand. There is something extra magical about watching sun set at 8:30pm and feeling warm air in your hair and sand between your toes. I'm absolutely obsessed!
2. I prefer dresses over pants! I have approximately 3687 dresses. Obviously, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you catch my drift. I love a flowy dress! When I wear dresses, I feel fun, flirty and feminine. I also love that you can "dress" them (pun intended) up or down, depending on the occasion.
3. Coffee, coffee and more coffee! I LOVE coffee! Seriously, it's one of my all time favorite beverages. I particularly enjoy coffee when I'm feeling cold (which is basically ALL the time). There is something cozy and comforting about a warm mug in your hand and the aroma of roasted goodness. Add a snuggly blanket, a book and I'm hooked!
4. I am a sucker for travel! I absolutely love venturing to new places, enjoying new foods, and learning about different cultures. I particularly enjoy travel when I don't necessarily have to do all the preparation. One of my favorite things about my husband, is that he is a planner. A major, very meticulous planner. Which means (to my benefit), he does most of the travel planning. I don't have to think about where we will eat, which hikes we will go on or what hotel we're staying in. I get to go with the flow and enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor. Don't worry, he enjoys it. In fact, I think he enjoys planning so much, he's often more excited by the idea of a trip, than the trip itself.
5. Candles! I should really lump this one into my coffee obsession, because they often go hand in hand. Coffee, candles and all the snuggly blankets. I take pride in the freshness of my home. There's a reason why restaurants place candles in the middle of a table. Candles somehow make you feel comfortable, homey and safe. And they smell fantastic! What more could you ask for?
I'd love to know a little about you! Share something in the comments that makes you unique! Happy Friday y'all! I hope this post finds you well!